1.The administrator of your personal data is EXPRESS TAXI BYDGOSZCZ with headquarters in Przemysłowa 34 85-758 Bydgoszcz e-mail: email@example.com, phone 52-196-29. With EXPRESS TAXI BYDGOSZCZ you can contact via e-mail, telephone or in writing to the address given above.
2. Your personal data will be processed when it is necessary for:
a)The execution of the contract and taking actions aimed at its implementation, pursuant to art. 6 par. 1 lit. b Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (the General Protection Regulation data “)
b) Compliance with legal obligations incumbent on the personal data administrator, pursuant to art. 6 par. 1 lit. c Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016.
c) Examine potential complaints and claims.
d) To protect the vital interests of the data subject or another natural person pursuant to art. 6 par. 1 lit. d Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016.
e) The pursuit of the objectives resulting from the legitimate interests of the administrator or a third party, pursuant to art. 6 par. 1 lit. f Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016.
f) The legitimate interest of the administrator is to ensure continuous and uninterrupted operation of the business and to protect against various types of allegations and claims for which the administrator recognizes, for example: archiving, investigation and defense against claims, fraud prevention, statistics and analyzes, ensuring the security of the ICT environment, the use of systems internal control.
3. The recipients of your personal data may be: entities authorized to receive them under the law, entities acting on behalf of the administrator, e.g. drivers, transport companies, entities providing consulting, auditing, accounting, IT, archiving and document destruction, marketing, companies postal and courier, auditing companies.
4. Your personal data will be kept for the period: necessary to conclude and perform the contract.
5. You are entitled to: a) the right to object to the processing of your personal data when processing is necessary for other purposes resulting from legitimate interests pursued by the administrator, without affecting the lawfulness of processing, b) the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body dealing with personal data protection .
6.You have the right to access your personal data and the right to rectify, delete and limit processing.
7. To the extent that your data is processed in an automated manner, you have the right to transfer the data you have provided.
8. Providing your personal data is voluntary, but it is necessary for the implementation of the contract.